top of page

Building Use 

Church members should fill out the "Internal Facilities Use Request Form" and have it approved by the Facilities Manager, for any activity that requires reserving the use of the building.  It should also be filled out to inform the office of events that should be added to the church calendar which occur outside the church building.

Groups outside the church wishing to meet at the church should fill out the "Building Use Request Form" and any pertinent riders. If children are involved in the group, read the "Safe Sanctuary Policy" and agree to abide by the policy. Additional paperwork may be required. If you are requesting the use of the kitchen, the organ or a piano, indicate it on the form as well. The application will be reviewed by the  Facilities Manager and/or the Trustees. To obtain the building usage form contact Candy Watkins, Facilities Manager, at  240-604-6426 or clw747@comcast. net. or Pastor Lillian at 


Forms for weddings at Cheverly United Methodist Church will added to this site soon.



bottom of page